In addition to the fact that it is loaded for reasonable .22 LR ammunition, the Ruger® Wrangler Single-Action Rimfire Revolver with Black Cerakote® Finish is the ideal sidearm for life on the farm or the homestead. It’s extraordinary for dealing with varmints and irritations that confuse life in the country. Because of the virus hammer-produced barrel with 1:14 rifling, it has the precision expected to hit hastening nuisances. A black Cerakote finish safeguards metal surfaces from rust and erosion, while an aluminum amalgam outline offers a speedy drawing, lightweight feel. Its checkered manufactured holds give a sure grasp and additional shooting control. Its exchange bar and stacking door interlock basically dispense with unplanned releases. Line up the cutting edge front and indispensable indent back sights and experience the straight-shooting exactness of the Ruger Wrangler Single-Action Rimfire Revolver.
Maker model #: 2002.
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Checkered synthetic grips
- Transfer bar and loading gate interlock
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammo
- Perfect sidearm for life on the ranch
- Takes care of varmints and pests
- Cold, hammer-forged barrel with 1:14 rifling
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish